Emergency Ultrasound for Rural and Remote Medicine
Are you a rural and remote physician wanting to gain practical proficiency in performing and interpreting ultrasound scans? Have you attended an ultrasound course previously but found it lacking in relevance? Are you struggling to use your machine?
Then this is the course for you. This three day course will give you the ultrasound skills you need to make critical decisions in a rural and remote environment. At the end of this course you will be able to demonstrate proficiency in performing and interpreting ultrasound scans – including AAA, vascular access, FAST, pelvic, and first trimester pregnancy assessment.
Our training philosophy optimises your learning experience with:
- Course development and delivery overseen by consultant rural and remote physicians
- Small class sizes maintaining a 4:1 student:trainer ratio
- A focus on practical skills acquisition with real patient models
More information is available on each course page.
Previous participants in this course also registered for:
- Introductory Ultrasound for Emergency Medicine - 5 day course,
- Emergency Medicine Ultrasound Refresher - 2 day course
- Introductory Ultrasound for Sports Medicine - 2 day course
- Introductory Ultrasound for Anaesthetists - 2 day course
- Introductory Ultrasound for Pregnancy Assessment - 4 day course
To register for this course select from one of the course dates below.