Refresher Obstetric Ultrasound
Are you an obstetrician or gynaecologist wanting to refresh or extend your skills? Have you attended a course but need that something extra? Are you still struggling to optimise how to use your machine?
Then this is the course for you. This two day course will give you the skills to demonstrate practical proficiency across a range of considerations critical to first and third trimester pregnancy assessment.
Our training philosophy optimises your learning experience with:
- Course development and delivery overseen by consultant gynaecologists and obstetricians
- Small class sizes maintaining a 4:1 student:trainer ratio
- A focus on practical skills acquisition with real patient models
More information is available on each course page.
Previous participants in this course also registered for:
- Emergency Ultrasound for Rural and Remote Medicine - 3 day course
- Introductory Ultrasound for General Medicine - 3 day course
To register for this course select from one of the course dates below.