A blended approach to learning 1st trimester ultrasound
Combining focused online content with 1-on-1 hands-on training, the 1st trimester blended learning ultrasound courses delivers the best of both worlds. It’s flexible, on demand and ready when you are: it’s like having your own ultrasound personal trainer.
What you get
You get access to two online modules with over 9.5 hours of content, including case studies developed by our international contributors:
- Getting started in ultrasound online module
- 1st trimester online module
3 hours of 1-on-1 training
- either with us in Melbourne or
- over 3 one hour virtual ultrasound education sessions delivered in real-time online – wherever you are.
The choice is yours.
Evaluate for ectopic pregnancy, confirm an intrauterine pregnancy or discover the cause of your patient’s pain and bleeding.
On completion of this clinically focused ultrasound program, learners will be able to:
- Use ultrasound system controls to optimise imaging for accurate diagnosis
- Develop proficiency in probe manipulation to efficiently acquire diagnostic images
- Describe the limitations and clinical integration of ultrasound in the assessment of early pregnancy
- Use a systematic approach to conduct ultrasound assessment of early pregnancy to
- Confirm intrauterine pregnancy
- Evaluate for ectopic pregnancy
- Assess cause for pain and bleeding
- Date the pregnancy