Ultrasound’s a practical skill – you’ve got to do it to get good at it. But like developing any skill, sometimes it’s hard to keep up the momentum. Life and work get in the way.
That’s where Zedu’s Online Modules come to the rescue.
With focused content designed to get you up to speed, simply select an online module and follow our self-guided learning process.
It’s flexible, on demand and ready when you are.
Ready to take your skills to the next level? We’re ready to get you there.
What you get
Each online module is designed to give you the knowledge, skills and ultimately confidence you’ll need in the clinical world.
Step-by-step, each module…
- guides you through the anatomy, showing how and why this impacts the way you scan
- shares the secrets to structuring your scanning, making ultrasound easier and faster
- shows you how to avoid common errors
- demonstrates how a ‘normal’ image should appear
- provides examples of common pathologies and findings when things aren’t quite right
it’s not a passive exercise. Each module comes with a structured learning plan that – through a series of self-guided practical exercises – will see you develop your scanning abilities.
and – as a bonus – we’ve called on our faculty of international experts to bring you real-life clinical case studies demonstrating ultrasound in action. Learn from the masters!
with lifetime access you can come back again and again.