Pregnant Model Registration
We’re always seeking help – particularly from those in their first and third trimesters – to help us to deliver training to the medical professionals that tell you whether your baby is healthy and well.
You are paid for your time and get to take home images of your baby
Info before you register…
- We’re located at Suite 2, Level 1, 8-10 Flintoff Street Greensborough
- Appointments are for about 1 hour
- We pay you $25 by cheque
- This scan is for training and education purposes, and is not a diagnostic scan
- You will need to fill out a consent form and supply your doctor’s details – please have these available
- For more information on participating as a pregnant model see our Pregnant Model FAQs below
Zedu teaches obstetricians how to use ultrasound scanning machines. To ensure that their skills are among the best in the world, these doctors must practise the use of ultrasound on real pregnant people to simulate real-life situations as would be encountered in the workplace.