Pregnant Model Registration
Have you always wanted another opportunity to take a sneak peek at your baby outside the pressure of a hospital or your obstetrician’s office? Then here is your chance…
Zedu trains medical professionals in ultrasound, providing them with the knowledge that helps them make sure your baby – and those of other mothers – is healthy and well.
And to make sure they’re the best they can be, we need real pregnant models for them to practice on – especially those in their first and third trimesters.
So why not join us and meet your new family member in a safe and supportive environment, and take the opportunity to watch as and learn more about your pregnancy.
PLUS…you’re not only paid for your time, but you’ll also get to take home more images of your baby
Sign up now and we’ll be in touch – we look forward to meeting you.
Info before you register…
- We’re located at Suite 2, Level 1, 8-10 Flintoff Street Greensborough
- Appointments are for about 1 hour
- We pay you $25 by cheque
- This scan is for training and education purposes, and is not a diagnostic scan
- You’ll need to fill out a consent form and supply your doctor’s details – please make sure you bring these with you
- For more information see our Pregnant Model FAQs below
My experience as a pregnant model was absolutely fantastic. For the first time I was able to enjoy watching baby. Staff and training clinicians were wonderful would recommend this experience to anyone that is pregnant with time.
~ Nina ~
Zedu teaches obstetricians how to use ultrasound scanning machines. To ensure that their skills are among the best in the world, these doctors must practise the use of ultrasound on real pregnant people to simulate real-life situations as would be encountered in the workplace.