Looking for a simpler, more affordable pathway to having
your POCUS skills recognised?
Then the Zedu & POCUS Certification Academy Package is for you
Zedu and the Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) Certification Academy are excited to offer a new, all in one point-of-care ultrasound training and certification package.
Under one streamlined purchase, this package offers:
- a selection of Zedu ultrasound training programs designed for POCUS users needing to obtain comprehensive, practical skills education; AND
- a POCUS Certification Academy certificate and certification to validate POCUS users proficiency.
This new and exciting pathway for skills development and recognition is simple, efficient and cost effective.
You get practical ultrasound skills,
proof of proficiency through internationally recognised certification,
all the while supported locally by the Zedu team
Due to the tailored nature of the certification program, this is not a purchase that you can make through the website yourself. Instead, we will work with you to create a program that meets your timeframes and availability, combining our courses and the Pocus Certification Academy programs
Take your first steps towards your POCUS credentials by getting in touch with Michael – either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call on +61(0)4 2253 8825
– Take the first step to getting your credentials–
Get in touch here or call Michael on 0422538825
Select Your Package
It’s as easy as 1, 2 ,3
Emergency Medicine POCUS
$8290 (inc. GST)
A specialised POCUS training experience, this package is tailored to providers in trauma and critical care settings.
With 7 days of focused face-to-face course time, and the support of the Pocus Certification Academy, you could achieve Emergency Medicine POCUS
Certification in months, saving time and expense.
This offer delivers a fast track credentialing pathway:
- Zedu’s Introductory Ultrasound for Emergency Medicine course – a face-to-face four-day program designed to cover minimum ACEM ultrasound applications for emergency medicine practice: eFAST (extended focused assessment with sonography in trauma), AAA (abdominal aortic aneurysm), FELS (Focused Echo in Life Support), lung and procedural guidance techniques
- Zedu’s Advanced Ultrasound for Emergency Medicine course – a face-to-face three-day program designed to cover extended ultrasound applications in the emergent setting: DVT (deep vein thrombosis), scrotum, 1st trimester, renal, gallbladder
- The Pocus Certification Academy’s POCUS Fundamentals certificate and POCUS Emergency Medicine certification proving proficiency in seven (7) clinical areas – AAA, Abdominal Trauma, Cardiac, Hepatobiliary/Spleen, Lower Extremity DVT, Lung, Obstetrics/First Trimester
Get in touch to find out more.
$615 (inc. GST)
- A highly focused program, this package is tailored to providers in trauma, respiratory and critical care settings.This offer includes:
OB/First Trimester POCUS
$660 (inc. GST)
A concentrated program, this package is tailored to anyone looking to learn early pregnancy assessment ultrasound – both transabdominal and transvaginal approaches.
This offer includes:
$2350 (inc. GST)
Designed by podiatrists for podiatrists, this package has been developed to provide you certainty in your scanning practice.
This offer includes:
- Zedu’s Ultrasound for Podiatrists course – a face-to-face two-day program focused on giving you the skills to dynamically assess the foot and ankle using ultrasound delivered at our training HQ
- The Pocus Certification Academy’s POCUS Fundamentals certificate and POCUS MSK Lower Extremity certificate
Take your POCUS skills to the next level
Get in touch
About the Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) Certification Academy™
The Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) Certification Academy™ exists to provide healthcare professionals the opportunity to collaborate in the shared mission of improving global health and setting the standards of excellence in POCUS.
They partner with our constituents through rigorous assessments, continual learning opportunities and community building around important topics relevant to POCUS. The POCUS Certification Academy allows clinicians to demonstrate their knowledge, test their proficiency and promote best practices in POCUS [more]…
Individual Clinical POCUS Certificates & Specialty POCUS Certifications
What are POCUS Certificates and Certifications?
The Point-of-Care Ultrasound (POCUS) Certification Academy™ offers a variety of online assessments to test and validate your proficiency in point-of-care ultrasound. Each individual Certificate has a clinical focus area, while the Specialty Certifications include a set group of clinical areas related to a medical specialty.
The POCUS Fundamentals Certificate* is a prerequisite for all additional POCUS Certificates or Certifications. Upon successful completion of the applicable assessments, digital badges are awarded for each POCUS Certificate or Certification, providing proof of your professional skills in point-of-care ultrasound.
About the Zedu and POCUS Certification Academy™ packages
Zedu and the POCUS Certification Academy™ have combined their expertise to provide three programs designed to deliver practical, clinically relevant ultrasound skills underpinned by the certainty of internationally recognised proficiency.
- The Emergency Medicine POCUS Course – Zedu’s two most popular emergency courses designed to deliver practical skills in core POCUS applications PLUS the Pocus Academy’s POCUS Fundamentals certificate and POCUS Emergency Medicine certificate proving proficiency in seven (7) clinical areas – AAA, Abdominal Trauma (including RUSH and eFAST protocols), Cardiac, Hepatobiliary/Spleen, Lower Extremity DVT, Lung, Obstetrics/First Trimester
- The Lung POCUS Certificate Course – Zedu’s blended lung course PLUS the Pocus Academy’s POCUS Fundamentals certificate and POCUS Lung certificate which Includes components of the Rapid Ultrasound for Shock and Hypotension (RUSH) protocol and components of the Extended Focused Assessment with Sonography for Trauma (eFAST) protocol.
- The 1st Trimester POCUS Course – Zedu’s blended early pregnancy assessment course PLUS the Pocus Academy’s POCUS Fundamentals certificate and POCUS Obstetrics/First Trimester certificate
Once you register with us, you select your course dates, gain access to the POCUS Certification Academy’s online portal and work your way through the material at your own pace. The process has been designed with simplicity at its core.
You will leave us with practical ultrasound skills and certification in POCUS that is internationally recognised.